Synthetic Diamond Identification Kit
Do not only rely on inaccurate “testers” and other Type I and Type II “screening devices” for diamonds anymore! Use our 3 portable instruments and 2 booklets:
- PL Inspector (Mini UV lamp) to inspect synthetic, treated and natural diamonds using LW and SW fluorescence.
- Includes Handbook with images and explanation of LW/SW reactions of Natural Treated and Synthetic Diamonds.
- Mini Folded Polariscope with Portable Light to separate natural diamonds with characteristic pattern from HPHT and CVD diamonds.
- Includes Handbook with images and explanation of CPF reactions of Natural and Synthetic Diamonds.
- Tweezers, loupe and cleaning stone cloth are included in folded pouch with zipper.